Sunday 1 July 2012

Bottle plants

So I looked at my innocent (innocente according to my dad LOL) and I thought "I could do something with you but what?" Then I remembered my need for something to love and nurture and I thought about plants in my room.

 Cut off the top of the bottles around the line that is on there (its kinda wibbly wobbly) I used a craft knife but a pen knife may have been better.
 Get your plants.
 make sure their not dead I used alpines much to my mothers disgust.
 Fill your bottles with a third of pebbles or gravel, then a third of compost and then top it off with your plant making sure to break up the bottom slightly with your fingers and flatten it down a little with your fingers. If they are a little dry add water but don't drown em.
 I used an elastic band to put the names back on cos I'm lazy and I'm not going to remember the names LOL or how to look after them.
Finished!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment