Monday 23 July 2012

Second time lucky

    On Sunday I will be doing a vintage and craft fair which is the second one that I will have done however the first one was a complete and utter waste of time as it wasn't advertised at all and hardly any one turned up and many people left early without making a sale at all!! I asked the person who runs it for my money back and she went on this massive rant calling me a child and saying that I didn't know what I was talking about. So that didn't end entirely well however, the company that I have gone with this time is much more experienced and well known, unfortunately this means that a table at one of their fairs is slightly more expensive however, I know that there is a chance that if my stuff is good enough that I can make my money back.
   So any way see you there hopefully on the 29th of July at Fat Cats bar in stoke on trent Hanley! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment