Sunday 16 October 2011

Vintage finds



So this is what I got at the vintage fair a couple of weeks ago, (I apologise for the lateness and quality of these photos) any who here is the cardigan that I got for £7. It isn't strictly vintage because it has those bits of ribbon that they put in to keep items of clothing on coat hangers which they obviously didn't put on clothes until the 90's.

DSCF0502

Below is a close of of the scalloping on the cuffs of the cardigan and you can just tell slightly that there is a little ribbing on the scalloping as well. If any one can tell me where it originally came from i would be grateful x

DSCF0504


Underneath is a picture of the vintage material that I found I intend to make bags out of it at my sewing class that I take on a Tuesday morning. Hope you like it x
DSCF0506

No comments:

Post a Comment